Used syringes found all over Massena
MASSENA, N.Y. -- A warning to pass along from the Massena Police Department. They've been receiving complaints about finding used syringes.
Three complaints were received in just the last week and eight total in the last six months.
In some cases, like the most recent near the high school, multiple syringes were found.
The Massena Police Chief is urging anyone who comes across a syringe to treat it as a bio-hazard and contact law enforcement right away.
The syringes were found at the following locations:
- 03-19-12 4:41pm Andrews Street (2 Syringes)
- 03-20-12 1:58pm Andrews Street (1 Syringe)
- 03-25-12 2:37pm Cornell Ave (1 Syringe)
- 04-29-12 9:54am Orchard/Pine (1 Syringe)
- 06-03-12 9:00am Church Street (1 Syringe)
- 09-07-12 3:53pm East Orvis Street (1 Syringe)
- 09-14-12 7:14am Beach Street (4-5 Syringes)
- 09-14-12 2:14pm High School Area (several Syringes)